We want to hear from you!
Have you been thinking about ways to:
- Make CU a better work environment.
- Improve the student, staff, faculty, and visitor experience.
- Achieve greater efficiency and cost savings.
We believe that our community is our greatest resource. We hope to learn from you and ultimately improve the staff experience. In this collegial spirit, all feedback should follow these guidelines:
- Be respectful of others.
- Keep focused on improvements.
- Do not use this platform to complain about specific individuals.
- Propose a solution for problems and difficulties, if possible.
If you are experiencing a workplace issue related to a colleague or supervisor, please contact Director of Employee Relations Michael Nee at (714) 997-6924 or email@example.com.
Please fill out the form below to submit your feedback.